Houses don’t usually sell on their own. The listing needs to have the right tools in place to get attention and sell at the right price. I am continuously investing in the marketing of my property listings and work hard to find a buyer for your home as quickly as possible!
Some of the marketing strategies that I use:
- My website is consistently updated to provide information on listings and find potential buyers
- My listings are marketed on the local Multiple Listing Website—which receives thousands of views each day from both buyers and real estate agents with buyers looking for homes just like yours
- My real estate column is featured on BizMojoIdaho.com which drives traffic to my website
- Networking is crucial—and I am involved with several networking organizations including Square One Networking and the Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce
- I promote my listings on my Facebook page
I invest in the time and resources necessary to sell your home the right way for the right price.